- Continue to expand and accelerate the adoption of ICON’s blockchain technology in Japan by leveraging our network of Japan’s leading corporations, investment funds and cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Host ‘NFT Idea Challenge 2020’ for the ICON ecosystem.
- Applied subsidies for business continuity under COVID-19 situation.
- Developed PoC of ‘ICX Pay’ utilizing the ICONex wallet.
- Provides ICON P-Rep ‘DEMOS’ in collaboration with B Cryptos to further improve the ICON network and enhance the governance system of the network.
- Released proposal for ICON P-Rep.
- Provided fundraising support for VELIC.
- Launched the ICX Station - Tokyo Launchpad, an accelerator program sponsored by ICON Foundation.
- Partnerships with leading blockchain enterprises in Japan. Partners include: Anderson Mori & Tomotsune, B Cryptos, Gracone, LayerX, Yanagisawa and Company, and Wachsman.
- Strategic partnership with B Cryptos, Japan’s first FSA registered crypto investment fund.
- Founded Deblock (Japan), specialized in technology-driven consultation and fundraising for Japanese companies planning to leverage the power of blockchain technology.
- Co-hosted the first ICON Tokyo meetup with Gracone.
This blog post contains forward-looking statements that are based on our beliefs and assumptions and on information currently available to us. We cannot assure you that the forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate. We disclaim any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.